Sunday, September 03, 2006

Love During Wartime was a success. Not only was $1,000 raised towards a grant (which local artists and non-profits can apply for-more info on the myspace site), but it served as a veritable convention for fourteen local DJs to become acquainted, share, network, and make new friends. This was one of the highlights of the year for me, and it was great to see such DJs as Lone Wolf, and David Day perform, along with VJ Matt Boch. A special thanks to Ben Sisto for inviting me- your recognition of me as a DJ is something that I am really grateful for, as you helped me out at my very beginnings, with my first residency at Dynasty. I am honored to have been involved in this event, and it is an indication that the DJ culture of Boston in in fact, alive and well.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home